Struggling to find the perfect #gift for your #boss? Buying a gift for your boss should be fun, creative and thoughtful. Here’s our list of amazing gift ideas for your Boss!
1. SIA Scotch Whisky ($50) Your Boss will love this!! SIA is the hottest new Scotch on the market. The modern man likes to keep up with the latest trends. Made with the perfect blend of Speyside, Highland and Islay dram, it is approachable yet complex and can be enjoyed simply neat or on the rocks or mixed into your favorite cocktail and served with food. You can purchase SIA Scotch online at Old Oaks Cigar Company, Mission Wine & Spirits, Wally Wine or you can visit our Buy Page for more information on where to find SIA Scotch!
2. Sky Umbrella – In 1992 the MoMA Design Store introduced the Sky Umbrella by legendary graphic designer Tibor Kalman and Emanuela Frattini Magnusson. The umbrella’s exterior gives away nothing more than a plain, black canopy and a simple wooden handle. Once opened, the interior reveals a cheerful blue sky dotted with fluffy, white clouds. Buy this umbrella at www.momastore.org
3. Two’s Company Nose Eyeglass Holder in Gift Box ($18.51)– Hold most style eyeglasses. Made with Chesham wood. www.amazon.com
4. Great Minds Puzzles – Set of 5 ($20.00) In need of some cerebral stimulation? Designed to engage the psyche, the Great Minds series brings together intellectually demanding puzzles with some of the greatest thinkers from throughout history. Each puzzle reflects an aspect of the “Great Mind” who inspired it, as well as a brief history of their life and achievements, combining learning and play. www.amazon.com
5. Movado Men’s Swiss Serio Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch 38mm – ($995.00) Simple enough for everyday, elegant enough for a lifetime of style: the Serio watch collection by Movado. www.macys.com
6. Cube Clock – Sound activated — just snap your fingers or tap the top of this cube and the green LED display illuminates to reveal the time, date, and temperature. After a few seconds, it will automatically turn off. It has three alarms and a dimmer function, which makes it the perfect bedside alarm clock. MoMA Exclusive www.momastore.org
7. Cognac Leather Shoe Horn ($29.50) – This shoe horn and case provide a touch of classic style for home and travel and make a fantastic stocking stuffer. www.potterybarn.com
8. Madison Avenue Whiskey Glasses (Set of 4) ($49.980) Serve nostalgia, neat or on the rocks. With their distinct silver rim hearkening back to 1960s design, these glasses lend an executive style and boldness to Whiskey drinking. Available online at www.wineenthusiast.com
9. Sailboat Napkin Holder (19.50) – Found it on www.etsy.com
10. My Boss Thinks I am a Big Deal Value Tumbler ($3.99) Affordable yet guaranteed to bring smiles! These Value Tumblers are a great inexpensive gift for employee recognition. Buy one on www.baudville.com