Buying presents for the lady in your life is not always simple. Still struggling deciding what to get her? Look no further! We’ve got you covered!
Here are the Top 10 Christmas and holiday gifts for your wife!
1. SIA Scotch Whisky ($50)! Your loved one deserves only the best! SIA scotch is a real WINNER! Literally. In 2014 SIA was awarded the Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Visit www.siascotch.com/buy for more information on where buy it.
2. Wedding Band Holding Pendant ($578) – Only 1 available! Handmade item. Materials: sterling silver, brass. Buy on www.etsy.com
3. Louis Vuitton KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55 – An icon since the appearance in 1930, the Keepall embodies the spirit of modern travel. Light, supple and always ready for immediate departure, the bag lives up to its name: those adept at the art of packing can easily fit a week’s wardrobe into the generously sized (and cabin-friendly) Keepall 55. Shown here in classic Monogram Canvas, with a strap for casual cross-body wear ($1760) www.louisvuitton.com
4. Glass Pot – A transparent body of dense, borosilicate glass demystifies the culinary magic happening inside the pot, turning dinner prep into a spectacle worth savoring. When tempered, glass becomes flame-proof and is able to withstand high temperatures. Made in Italy of course! www.momastore.org
5. Classic Genuine Shearling Gloves ($160) – Cozy shearling is fashioned into chic gloves branded with metal logo buttons. www.uggaustralia.com
6. Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender ($529.95) – Vitamix blenders are in a class of their own, unrivaled for their durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 300 blender boasts a 64-oz.-cap. blending container with a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results than conventional blenders. www.williamssonoma.com
7. Fitbit Hinged Bracelet designed by Tory Burch ($195) – Tory Burch’s iconic fretwork awash with 16-karat gold patterns this elegant, stackable bracelet designed to subtly hold a Fitbit Flex tracker. A secure latch on the inside makes it easy to insert the multitasking tracker (sold separately) and monitor your fitness and sleep patterns in style www.fitbit.com
8. Taylor Headphones – These leather and gold-plated headphones are so nice, she’ll find excuses to listen to music whenever she can. But they don’t just look good, they’re equipped with a 40mm driver with full spectrum sound so you know they mean business. $200.00 at www.NeedSupply.com
9. Marc Jacobs Watch – This is easily one of the nicest watches for her that we’ve seen in a while — the rose gold contouring contrasts beautifully with the navy dial and strap. It’s simple. It’s dark. It’s sexy. $175.00 at www.Nordstrom.com
10. Instant Polaroid Printer Camera – Photographs lost a certain charm when we started relying on our phones to capture everyday moments — we simultaneously snap pics and forget about them on the spot. This modernized Polaroid camera can be used with the ease of a mobile phone, but prints a tangible copy of everything you shoot in less than a minute. $80.00 at www.Amazon.com